Thursday, January 24, 2008

If I were a conspiracy theorist....

....I'd plan a trip to Grand Junction.

Here's the deal.

Over the weekend, several people spotted "weird lights" over the Grand Mesa, on the eastern edge of this valley. The news that night carried many amateur videos of the lights. They looked red and moved in odd ways around each other. I live near the airport, where we've had lots of military flights lately. The lights didn't seem to move like any aircraft I've seen before. The news people said they'd pursue the story, including getting information from area radar sites and the military, and update the next day.

What happened the next day?

The TV station burned down. And the "lights" story doesn't seem to exist anywhere. Like it never happened.

No kidding.

I'm just sayin'....

9 comments:

Krissie said...

Don't you fear your blog's gonna get lost in the www never to be found again now?

Glitterstim said...

Oh my, Krissie....I hadn't thought of that! (hearing Twilight Zone music)

Now, I'm gonna compulsively login to make sure I'm still here! LOL!

Jay said...

Somehow Scientology is behind all of this!

R.E.H. said...

That's what I always thought! There is this major governmental/alien life form conspiracy going on! They had to shut that station down!

Seriously... that's pretty interesting. I'd like to see those videos.

Thanks for visiting.

Glitterstim said...

vampire -- ROFL! Where's Tom Cruise been lately....

r.e.h. -- I really wanted to see those videos again, but I can't find a reference to them anywhere.

I'm not really a big conspiracy theorist person, but I did spend a few years in Roswell as a kid...so maybe some of it wore off on me!

holly said...

i'm not a conspiracy theorist, but i *did* watch the x-files a lot. which means i shouldn't be linked to this thing by commenting on your site.

just a sec, what's that knock at the door....

Glitterstim said...

Beware, the Men In Black, Holly!

Sgt said...

*FLASH*
What you saw was swamp gas reflecting off a weather balloon.

Move along.

Glitterstim said...

::blink, blink, blink::