Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Finally!!

We have snow!

Oh, I know what you're thinking. "Blogget, dear, you live in Colorado. Of course you have snow." Well, apparently, it's not that easy when you're in the corner of Colorado that's a "high desert," where it's a little drier than the rest of the state.

Even my friends in Texas had snow sooner than we did.

So here's my winter wonderland! I tried to get the same shot as I used for the fall colors.


And this is just pretty....


Blogget is a happy snow bunny!

9 comments:

D-HOR said...

Oooo It's even prettier with snow! :)

Krissie said...

I hate snow.

Glitterstim said...

I think so, Hor-gal!

And I'm sorry, Krissie!

D-HOR said...

Krissie you make me laugh, good lord. :)

Glitterstim said...

I added a second pic, that my daughter took. It was just too pretty!

g-man said...

Most excellent photos. Enjoy the snow. I'm from upstate NY originally so I rather like the snow. (just wish people here in Maryland could drive in the stuff!!)

Sassy Blondie said...

Lovely! I'm so jealous!

Keeping It Real said...

I love looking at snow, but hate to be in it. That's why I'm a Texan (a South Texan, not one who lives in the snowy parts).

Glitterstim said...

g-man: I feel your pain! I come from Texas, where no one is ever prepared for the stuff....

Sassy: Come on up and go sledding in my backyard!

Queeny: Me too. I'll be in it enough to give me a rosey nose and cheeks, then I beat a hasty retreat to the hot cocoa!

And I'm a West Texan, so there's a little bit of snow in my background, but nothing like this!