Thursday, April 22, 2010

Stay Tuned.!

I told a coworker yesterday that I feel like my job is one big Whack-A-Mole game. And some of those moles I'd like to whack harder than others.

Life is a little overwhelming at the moment, but I have lots to tell, dear Diary. I've traveled three times since the end of March. I've met Ranger's daughter. A friend came to interview here, and we had a marvelous time...until he made me look like an idiot to the one person at the office who really needs to think I'm fantastic. I've had my annual evaluation at work, with mixed results. I've been to two conferences.

Things are going gang-busters! But I haven't had time to write. I'm carving out that time ASAP. I promise.

2 comments:

37paddington said...

Hang in there, Blogget! Sounds like quite a ride!

Glitterstim said...

Whew! It has been!!