Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Oh the weather outside....

...is delightful! I love the snow. And so does Matsi.

I've added a link to the left, to Matsi's photo album. I've added a bunch of snow pics there now. It's neat to see her from her first pic, before she was "ours", to how she is now.

Apparently, snow is to be eaten. And it has toys hidden in it! Okay, so it's fruit from the trees, covered in ice (which makes it hard to hang on to!). I've added a video here, for you to see her in action. You see her checking out the tree first, then finding what she wants in the snow.

Click here for the video (at YouTube)

You also get an idea of the slope of my backyard. We've put hay bales at the bottom, in case someone decided to go sledding when we're not around. That happened last year. And you get to hear my early-morning-stuffy-head voice. Yay.

3 comments:

Ronjazz said...

Fun. And almost too much to watch...I had to find my dog a home during my infamous move in the fall. He's not far away, but boy...I do miss him terribly...

Fire Byrd said...

Whoo so much snow....
Such a daft dog
And a husky voice.
Hugs
xx

Glitterstim said...

Ron, I'm so sorry! I hope I didn't bring up anything upsetting! I imagine that must be really hard for you. I know it would be for me.

Byrd, More snow expected tonight :o) I'm enjoying it. And hugs to you, too!

:o) BJ